Nowdays We Have So Many Coaches
We have a relationship coach to help us deal with our relationships, we have Parenting coach to help us raise our kids, we have a life coach to help us deal with our life problems, we have our lifestyle coach – to improve our lifestyles, fitness coach to improve our physiques, but why do we need a Moms coach?
Why would mothers need coaching? Being a mother is a natural thing – it should come naturally. But what if it doesn’t? What if thanks to all the hormones it feels weird and unnatural? What if you don’t understand your body anymore. What if you used to be a “snow queen” but now you just can’t stop sobbing at every little thing?
For me becoming a mother was just about as natural and comfortable as jumping into ice cold water during a hot summers day!
Why? When you become a mother, your whole world is turned up side down. From being a daughter, sister, friend, partner, spouse, you go to a totally different territory – you become 100% responsible for another human being. A being that can’t survive without you for the first month of his or hers life and after that is totally dependent from you for the first year of life. If that is not life changing event – I don’t know what is! And when we have these moments, they can be a bit traumatic too.
If you have ever felt:
- baby blues or post partum depression
- feeling not good enough mother
- feeling like you don’t know who you are
- feeling like you have lost your spark
- feeling “gray” and “numb”
- feeling that you don’t like the kind of mother you have become
- feeling stuck in someone else life
That means that this new role has been traumatic for you too. It’s ok, to feel like this time after time, but if you feel like that most of the time, it’s time to reach out for help! Don’t hesitate! You can feel so much better so quickly, that you’ll wonder who thta unhappy, miserable person was! Even though venting to a friend of a spouse can help, I don’t suppose they could help you in long term. Unless they have some coaching experience that is.
Most of the time the change that we want to see in our family are hidden in our everyday interactions with our spouse and with our kids and other family members. When you hire a parenting coach, I can help you to find these little underwater stones that are tripping you up. I know you want to be the best parent you can be! And trust me there is no shame in looking for help!
During some days even, I, being a coach, need some help from a coach not to loose myself again!
Ideally , as a parenting coach, I should be working with both parents, and in some cases even grandparetns.
Why Would A Parent Need Coaching?
- Is your partner on the same page regarding parenting?
- You want to stop raising your voice when parenting
- You feel that you want to be a different kind of parent
- You feel that you don’t like the kind of parent you have become
- You feel that your kids are becoming distant
There is no secret to having good and healthy relationships in your life. You are the only secret. It takes some small steps to see hughe difference in your relationships when you start to think how YOU interact with others and yourself.
Have A Guess How A Relationship Coach Can Help You?
- Are all relationships in your life working well?
- Do you have a loving relationship with your parents, your partner and your children?
- What about your colleagues?
- Do you have healthy boundries with people in your life?
- Do you have a healthy relationship with yourself?
- Do you know that you are amazing?
- Do you know that you are ehough?
Life coach is not some gray haired old being that lives in a cave. He or she is just person who has been in your shoes, and turned him/her life arround. If you hire me as your lifecoach, I can help you to find your limiting beliefs and help you eliminate them. Limiting beliefs? Yes, beliefs that keep you stuck, keep you from acieving your goals or reaching for more!
Beliefs that make you feel like you don’t deserve good things, or good people in your life. It’s time to contact me if you feel any of the feelings described!
My first coaching session is getting to know each-other session, when we decide if are a good match. It’s about 30 minutes long and it’s free.
Let The Moms Talk